Monday, 16 February 2015

Current photo of studio...

Hello all. This is the current state of affairs with my studio space. The space itself is 6ft x 6ft. It's full.
There is also more repairs coming in as of today and thankfully they are of small bronzes from Indo-China. As they say, when it rains, it pours but this is decidedly monsoonal....

left to right: Chinese vase from 16th century, John Bell sculpture, William Ricketts sculpture, Various Moore pieces, 2 Oil paintings from the late 1890s,  Moorecroft bowl, Japanese lacqureware piece, Victorian crystal vase, 2 French Deco chalware vases and a pair of 1910 scrimshaw pieces. Oh, then there are the bronzes which I forgot to mention.


Now then, I may or may not be able to continue with blog updates due to being hellishly busy but I will try to add photos and snippets over the next weeks or so.

Thanks for dropping by, now go and smash something and support your local business.